D-Connect CAT6 UTP Keystone-Type Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in standard multiple colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. These keystone jacks make it easy to color-code for easy network identification, distinguishing between Data, Voice and PoE. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50μinch gold plating on the jack contacts. Available for UTP systems, D-Connect Keystone Jacks conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) Category 6, and are designed for high-speed applications such as ATM 622 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet 1000 Mbps and future high-speed, high-megabit and shared-sheath applications. D-Connect Keystone Jacks are designed to work with 110 and Krone termination tools. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, wall outlets, surface mount box and patch panels. Using a unique adjustable protective strain relief cap, that supports multi-directional horizontal cable termination. The jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
- This cable well exceeds the requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Class E, ISO/I EC 61156-5, EN50173, and RoHS Compliant Standards
- Operates at bandwidth of 250MHz
- Optimum support for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support superior electrical performance for optimum applications
- Supports IEEE 802.3: 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), and 10BASE-T applications
- Backward compatible with Category 5 and 5e components
- Includes non-metallic cross separator allowing for stronger signal strength and less vulnerability to noise interference, leads to maintaining and enhancing the cables performance
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications defined by IEEE 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (PoE+) standards
STRUCTURE DIAGRAM & DESCRIPTION 1
D-Connect CAT6A Keystone Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The Jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) for Category 6A/CLASS EA. The shielded jack provides superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protects critical data from potential EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference).
D-Connect CAT6A keystone Jacks are designed to work without tool, its tool free. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, surface mount box and patch panels. This Cat 6A shielded Keystone Jack is ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern. The Jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
- Cable diameter: 1 uncut port meet φ8～18mm cable; 4 branch ports meet φ8～18mm cable
- Product capacity: Single fiber max capacity is up to 144f, also support max 432f ribbon fiber
- Installation method: Suitable for direct buried, aerial, pole, pipeline, manhole, etc.
- Sealing mode: mechanical seal is adopted for cable ports, with protection grade of IP68.
- Splice tray can accommodate mini PLC if required. Also can accommodate micro cable with grommet.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
- High strength glass-fiber polyester (SCM) body.
- High intensity and anti-emotion performance.
- Able to counter abrupt limit change and extreme environment.
- High capacity of up to 576 fiber.
- Pole and pad versions available.
- Provides flexible fiber cable management.
- Installation is quick and convenient.
- Compatible with all types of PLC splitters.
- Secure and reliable fastening and grounding to protect the fiber optic and devices inside.
- Pre-connectorised fiber pigtails installed for rapid deployment.
D-CONNECT 19” rack mountable 90° Shielded Printed Circuit Board (PCB) straight patch panel fully conforms to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568 standards. Offered in Category 6 & 6A Shielded, 24 ports in 1U. The PCB is fully sealed for in-line IDC block and extra protection. This panel is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity. It’s constructed out of heavy-duty cold rolled steel and includes an easy-access cover that protects the terminated cables and helps to keep them organized at the back of the rack. The back of the panel also features a C-shaped cable-management system to provide strain relief. The 24-port patch panel is color coded for both T568A and T568B universal wiring. The panel will also support unshielded cables, but with no EMI protection.
The D-CONNECT UTP Blank Patch Panel is an entire steel body 24 ports UTP blank patch panel. UTP Cat.6 or Cat.6A keystone jacks can be assembled on this panel. A rare cable management tray with purposely designed cable tie positions, is supplied with each panel which is fitted without the need of any tools and fixing by simply snapping it into place. All kinds of cables with different dimensions can be fixed on the patch panel. Fit for Horizontal Distribution in the Equipments Room and equipments connecting.