D-Connect CAT6 UTP Keystone-Type Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in standard multiple colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. These keystone jacks make it easy to color-code for easy network identification, distinguishing between Data, Voice and PoE. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50μinch gold plating on the jack contacts. Available for UTP systems, D-Connect Keystone Jacks conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) Category 6, and are designed for high-speed applications such as ATM 622 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet 1000 Mbps and future high-speed, high-megabit and shared-sheath applications. D-Connect Keystone Jacks are designed to work with 110 and Krone termination tools. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, wall outlets, surface mount box and patch panels. Using a unique adjustable protective strain relief cap, that supports multi-directional horizontal cable termination. The jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
- Material: cold rolled steel 1.5mm powder coating RAL7035
- Installation method: Wall mounting and / or 19” Rack mounting
- Ingress protection: IP54
- The box has two rows of splice trays. Capacity of each row is 288F so maximum capacity is 576F
- Multiple splice tray can use for both splice and hold one splitter.
- Multiple splice trays can be used for both splicing and housing one splitter.
- Capacity of splice tray: 24F per tray + one 2:32 PLC splitter.
- Cable diameter: 1 uncut port meet φ8～18mm cable; 4 branch ports meet φ8～18mm cable
- Product capacity: Single fiber max capacity is up to 144f, also support max 432f ribbon fiber
- Installation method: Suitable for direct buried, aerial, pole, pipeline, manhole, etc.
- Sealing mode: mechanical seal is adopted for cable ports, with protection grade of IP68.
- Splice tray can accommodate mini PLC if required. Also can accommodate micro cable with grommet.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
- High strength glass-fiber polyester (SCM) body.
- High intensity and anti-emotion performance.
- Able to counter abrupt limit change and extreme environment.
- High capacity of up to 576 fiber.
- Pole and pad versions available.
- Provides flexible fiber cable management.
- Installation is quick and convenient.
- Compatible with all types of PLC splitters.
- Secure and reliable fastening and grounding to protect the fiber optic and devices inside.
- Pre-connectorised fiber pigtails installed for rapid deployment.
- Metal plate box, electrostatic spraying on the surface;
- Modular design;
- Suitable for Duplex SC adapter；
- Attached welding and wiring marking paper, convenient for welding and wiring records;
- The position of the mounting ear can be adjusted to meet the needs of front, middle and rear installation.
- Angled adaptors
- High Density – 144F in 3U
- Available pre-loaded with splice cassettes & pigtails or with pre-terminated cable
- All types of Single-mode and Multi-mode fibers
D-CONNECT 19” rack mountable 90° Shielded Printed Circuit Board (PCB) straight patch panel fully conforms to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568 standards. Offered in Category 6 & 6A Shielded, 24 ports in 1U. The PCB is fully sealed for in-line IDC block and extra protection. This panel is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity. It’s constructed out of heavy-duty cold rolled steel and includes an easy-access cover that protects the terminated cables and helps to keep them organized at the back of the rack. The back of the panel also features a C-shaped cable-management system to provide strain relief. The 24-port patch panel is color coded for both T568A and T568B universal wiring. The panel will also support unshielded cables, but with no EMI protection.
The D-CONNECT UTP Blank Patch Panel is an entire steel body 24 ports UTP blank patch panel. UTP Cat.6 or Cat.6A keystone jacks can be assembled on this panel. A rare cable management tray with purposely designed cable tie positions, is supplied with each panel which is fitted without the need of any tools and fixing by simply snapping it into place. All kinds of cables with different dimensions can be fixed on the patch panel. Fit for Horizontal Distribution in the Equipments Room and equipments connecting.