Every business using these methods has a server or utility room where the servers are stored for support of basic communication and operation of ITS, and in which other technologies are combined mainly in the field of communications and network systems. We have the need for direct and reliable communication and access to the stored data of the main server room. A reliable infrastructure is paramount to avoid costly disruption.
With cheetah networks you have a unique opportunity to build the entire IT system with the same type of racks. You can select and assemble various types of racks according to their specific destination and use, and the resulting design will be uniform. We can offer universal or prearranged racks for specific applications such as copper and fiber cabling systems, to store servers, disk arrays, high-performance routers, blade servers and other IT and non IT equipment. For their user-friendly, easy and secure connection, you can use fully compatible cable management systems.
CAT6 UTP KEYSTONE JACK-ET...
D-Connect CAT6 UTP Keystone-Type Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in standard multiple colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. These keystone jacks make it easy to color-code for easy network identification, distinguishing between Data, Voice and PoE. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50μinch gold plating on the jack contacts. Available for UTP systems, D-Connect Keystone Jacks conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) Category 6, and are designed for high-speed applications such as ATM 622 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet 1000 Mbps and future high-speed, high-megabit and shared-sheath applications. D-Connect Keystone Jacks are designed to work with 110 and Krone termination tools. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, wall outlets, surface mount box and patch panels. Using a unique adjustable protective strain relief cap, that supports multi-directional horizontal cable termination. The jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
CAT6 UTP PATCH CORD...
D-CONNECT Patch Cords shall meet or exceeds all requirements for CAT6 standard. Compatible with CAT6 keystone jacks and CAT6 patch panel, guarantees 250MHZ broadband transmission. D-CONNECT UTP Patch Cable is a 100 ohm cable, with a PVC or LSZH jacket and four twisted pairs for indoor installations. Patch cord plug shall be clear and contacts shall have industry-standard, ANSI/TIA-1096-A compliant 50 micro inches of gold plating.
CAT6 UUTP PVC CABLE...
- This cable well exceeds the requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Class E, ISO/I EC 61156-5, EN50173, and RoHS Compliant Standards
- Operates at bandwidth of 250MHz
- Optimum support for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support superior electrical performance for optimum applications
- Supports IEEE 802.3: 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), and 10BASE-T applications
- Backward compatible with Category 5 and 5e components
- Includes non-metallic cross separator allowing for stronger signal strength and less vulnerability to noise interference, leads to maintaining and enhancing the cables performance
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications defined by IEEE 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (PoE+) standards
STRUCTURE DIAGRAM & DESCRIPTION 1
CAT6A SFTP CABLE PVC LSZH...
D-CONNECT Category 6A S/FTP PVC& LSZH cable well exceeds ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6A/Class EA requirements for Category 6A performance. They comply with all of the performance requirements for current and proposed applications. D-CONNECT Category 6A cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6A performance standards defined by the standards bodies with compliance verification certification.
CAT6A STP KEYSTONE JACK – TLMET...
D-Connect CAT6A Keystone Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The Jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) for Category 6A/CLASS EA. The shielded jack provides superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protects critical data from potential EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference).
D-Connect CAT6A keystone Jacks are designed to work without tool, its tool free. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, surface mount box and patch panels. This Cat 6A shielded Keystone Jack is ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern. The Jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
CAT6A UFTP CABLE – PVC LSZH...
D-CONNECT Category 6A U/FTP PVC & flame retardant, halogen free cable well exceeds ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6A/Class EA requirements for Category 6A performance. They comply with all of the performance requirements for current and proposed applications. D-CONNECT Category 6A cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6A performance standards defined by the standards bodies with compliance verification certification.
FDC-2205 Fibre Optic Distribution Box...
- Material: Cold roll steel 1.5mm Powder coat RAL 7035
- IP 55
- Applicable for cable to cable splicing.
- Capacity:24F per tray
FDC-2347 PATCH FREE SPLITTING & DIS...
- Material: cold rolled steel 1.5mm powder coating RAL7035
- Installation method: Wall mounting and / or 19” Rack mounting
- Ingress protection: IP54
- The box has two rows of splice trays. Capacity of each row is 288F so maximum capacity is 576F
- Multiple splice tray can use for both splice and hold one splitter.
- Multiple splice trays can be used for both splicing and housing one splitter.
- Capacity of splice tray: 24F per tray + one 2:32 PLC splitter.
FDSC-4R10MM-144 FIBER DOME SPLICE CLOSUR...
- Cable diameter: 1 uncut port meet φ8～18mm cable; 4 branch ports meet φ8～18mm cable
- Product capacity: Single fiber max capacity is up to 144f, also support max 432f ribbon fiber
- Installation method: Suitable for direct buried, aerial, pole, pipeline, manhole, etc.
- Sealing mode: mechanical seal is adopted for cable ports, with protection grade of IP68.
- Splice tray can accommodate mini PLC if required. Also can accommodate micro cable with grommet.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 FIBER DOME SPLICE CLOSUR...
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
FIBER DISTRIBUTION CABINET – Avail...
- High strength glass-fiber polyester (SCM) body.
- High intensity and anti-emotion performance.
- Able to counter abrupt limit change and extreme environment.
- High capacity of up to 576 fiber.
- Pole and pad versions available.
- Provides flexible fiber cable management.
- Installation is quick and convenient.
- Compatible with all types of PLC splitters.
- Secure and reliable fastening and grounding to protect the fiber optic and devices inside.
- Pre-connectorised fiber pigtails installed for rapid deployment.
FIBER OPTIC SWIVEL OUT PATCH PANEL...
- Metal plate box, electrostatic spraying on the surface;
- Modular design;
- Suitable for Duplex SC adapter；
- Attached welding and wiring marking paper, convenient for welding and wiring records;
- The position of the mounting ear can be adjusted to meet the needs of front, middle and rear installation.
- Angled adaptors
- High Density – 144F in 3U
- Available pre-loaded with splice cassettes & pigtails or with pre-terminated cable
- All types of Single-mode and Multi-mode fibers