D-CONNECT Category 6A S/FTP PVC& LSZH cable well exceeds ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6A/Class EA requirements for Category 6A performance. They comply with all of the performance requirements for current and proposed applications. D-CONNECT Category 6A cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6A performance standards defined by the standards bodies with compliance verification certification.
D-Connect Patch Cords shall meet or exceeds all requirements for CAT6A standard. Flexible, for effective management of network connections. It meets and exceeds international standards for Cat 6A. Compatible with CAT6A keystone jacks and CAT6A patch panel, guarantees 500MHZ broadband transmission. D-Connect S/FTP Patch Cable is a 100 ohm cable, with a PVC or LSZH jacket and four twisted pairs for indoor installations. Patch cord plug shall be clear and contacts shall have industry-standard, ANSI/TIA-1096-A compliant 50 micro inches of gold plating.
- Cable diameter: 1 uncut port meet φ8～18mm cable; 4 branch ports meet φ8～18mm cable
- Product capacity: Single fiber max capacity is up to 144f, also support max 432f ribbon fiber
- Installation method: Suitable for direct buried, aerial, pole, pipeline, manhole, etc.
- Sealing mode: mechanical seal is adopted for cable ports, with protection grade of IP68.
- Splice tray can accommodate mini PLC if required. Also can accommodate micro cable with grommet.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..