D-CONNECT Category 6A S/FTP PVC& LSZH cable well exceeds ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6A/Class EA requirements for Category 6A performance. They comply with all of the performance requirements for current and proposed applications. D-CONNECT Category 6A cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6A performance standards defined by the standards bodies with compliance verification certification.
- Material: cold rolled steel 1.5mm powder coating RAL7035
- Installation method: Wall mounting and / or 19” Rack mounting
- Ingress protection: IP54
- The box has two rows of splice trays. Capacity of each row is 288F so maximum capacity is 576F
- Multiple splice tray can use for both splice and hold one splitter.
- Multiple splice trays can be used for both splicing and housing one splitter.
- Capacity of splice tray: 24F per tray + one 2:32 PLC splitter.
- Cable diameter: 1 uncut port meet φ8～18mm cable; 4 branch ports meet φ8～18mm cable
- Product capacity: Single fiber max capacity is up to 144f, also support max 432f ribbon fiber
- Installation method: Suitable for direct buried, aerial, pole, pipeline, manhole, etc.
- Sealing mode: mechanical seal is adopted for cable ports, with protection grade of IP68.
- Splice tray can accommodate mini PLC if required. Also can accommodate micro cable with grommet.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
- Metal plate box, electrostatic spraying on the surface;
- Modular design;
- Suitable for Duplex SC adapter；
- Attached welding and wiring marking paper, convenient for welding and wiring records;
- The position of the mounting ear can be adjusted to meet the needs of front, middle and rear installation.
- Angled adaptors
- High Density – 144F in 3U
- Available pre-loaded with splice cassettes & pigtails or with pre-terminated cable
- All types of Single-mode and Multi-mode fibers