N-net 16 Slot Fiber Media Converter Chassis
High-speed transceiver makes it possible to transmit a large amount of data point-to-point. This serial communication technology makes full use of the channel capacity of the transmission medium. Compared with the parallel data bus, it reduces the number of transmission channels and device pins required, thereby greatly reducing communication cost.
NT-R16 is a kind of cost-effective rack (2U) widely used to provide power for Media Converter modular type in the equipment room.
A transceiver with excellent performance should have the advantages of low power consumption, small size, easy configuration, and high efficiency, so that it can be easily integrated into the bus system.
Different types of card type media converter developed by our company can be inserted into this rack, of which the total slots are up to 16. It is furnished with two power supplies: main power supply and spare one, and supports its automatic switch-over.
In the high-speed serial data transmission protocol, the performance of the transceiver plays a decisive role in the transmission rate of the bus interface, and it also affects the performance of the bus interface system to a certain extent.
16 Slot Fiber Media Converter Chassis
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The configuration of active/standby power supply ensures interruptible operation of the system
- Provide two power supplies (AC 220V, and DC -48V), enabling the system to work under many operating environments
- Supporting simultaneous operation of several module-type media converters at different rates, which greatly improves system adaptability
- Each card supports hot swapping
- Applicatory module types: NT-1100P series, and NT-3011P series
No Document File Found here