40G ruggedized MTP® (QSFP+) to 4 x 10G duplex LC (SFP+) fanout assemblies, designed and manufactured for use with 40G parallel optics transceivers (40GBASE-SR4). The existing parallel transceivers use 8 out of the 12 MTP® fibres, transmitting to 4 duplex LC terminated fibres.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
MTP® (40G QSFP+) to 4 x Duplex LC (4x10G SFP+) Assemblies
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Low loss performance using premium connectors and high quality cable
- Compact breakout module
- Available with OM3, OM4, OS1/2, fibres
- Available with LSZH, OFNP, OFNR cable jacket types
- Female MTP® connectors for direct connection into QSFP+ transceiver
- 100 % Factory terminated and tested
- Saves installation and reconfiguration time
- 4 x 2mm Tails Uniboot duplex version option for improved cable management
- Option for 3mm OD Patch/ 4.5mm OD Trunk Micro Cables
- Reliability 100% tested – combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards