MTP/MPO 24 fibre cable assemblies designed and manufactured for 40/100G parallel optics network infrastructure. These assemblies can be used directly with CFP/CXP 100G transceivers or they can be combined with transition LC modules and provide 100G compatibility for 40G QSFP+ transceivers. They are offered with 3mm (patch lead) or 4.5mm cable (micro cable) options. Due to their small and compact size they offer improved cable management and they are an ideal solution for high density applications.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
MTP® 24 Fibres Ferrule Cable Assembly
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Available with OS1/2, OM3 or OM4 fibre
- 24 Cores MicroCable Trunks (Double Jacket 4.5mm OD) and Patchleads (Single Jacket 3mm OD)
- Option for LSZH, OFNR, OFNP cable jackets
- Female/Un-Pinned and Male/ Pinned MTP® connectors
- Options for A, B or C polarity
- Universal internal/external Loose Tube and MicroCable Available
- 100% Factory terminated and tested
- 40/100GParallel Optics compatible
- Compact ruggedized assembly ideal for high density applications
- Saves installation and reconfiguration time