D-CONNECT’s range of Multi Loose Tube fiber optic cables are suitable for use on backbone networks. Our range includes Fiber counts from 8F up to 288F in OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, & OS1/2 Fiber types.
With options for Standard (non armour), corrugated steel orsteel wire armours for protection. All products available as PE or LSZH. Corrugated steel tape Multi Loose Tube fiber optic cable is typically used in building backbone application networks in medium risk harsh environments with high fiber counts.
• Choice of fiber type
• Choice of color coded fibers
• High strength aramid-yarn strength member
• Able to withstand impacts and high pressure
• Choice of outer jacket material (PE/LSZH) & color
• OS2, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4