NT-35M24F4GC all-optical Managed Switch is a high-performance, network management optional two layer Ethernet all-optical switch. Based on industrial network dedicated switching chip as the core, the main application of this Fiber Switch is to provide support for Ethernet two layer exchange for the construction of the campus network, or with the special software (optional, authentication and billing) for Ethernet access or cell broadband aggregation equipment. N-net Fast Ethernet Switch can be applied to the campus network, enterprise network and residential communities, Internet broadband access, small office network, network video surveillance application environment, complete the long-distance multi user access needs through a pair or an optical fiber can be simplified, the access layer of the network structure, saving equipment investment, will greatly shorten the network the cycle and reduce the construction cost and maintenance cost, optical fiber transmission cost-effective access solutions
24 Ports L2 Managed Fiber Ethernet Switch
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 24x 10/100Mbps downlink optical fiber Ethernet Ports, 2x 10/100/1000Mbps uplink Ethernet Ports and 2x1000Mbps uplink SFP Ports ,or 4x 1000M Gigabit Ethernet COMBO ports
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3z
- compatible with various Ethernet devices
- Support L2+ Switching features including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port isolation, IGMP Snooping,
- DHCP Snooping, DHCP Relay , LACP, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, ACLs etc.
- Store-and-forward mechanism is employed to avoid packet loss and error frames
- Support spanning tree STP(802.1D) and RSTP(802.1W) and MSTP(802.1S)
- Support IP/Port/Mac binding.
- Jumbo frames support a maximum of 9.6K kilobtyes
- Support enhanced management through WEB, CLI, SSH, SNMP.
- Built-in 1U rack power supply series, easy installation