Category 6A Unshielded Twisted Pair (U/UTP) micro patch cords manufactured with high quality U/UTP cable. They are 100% factory tested and fully comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568. OptronicsPlus CAT6A U/UTP micro patch cords exceed CAT6A/Class EA performance requirements and support 10G-BASE-T, 2G FCBASE-T, 4G FC-BASE-T and 1000Base-T applications. They are available with PVC outer jacket.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Category 6A – U/UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair PVC Micro Patch Cords
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 30 AWG bare copper
- Micro outer cable design
- Low profile moulded strain relief boot for use with blade servers
- High grade 50μ gold plated RJ45 connector
- ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA568 compliant
- RoHS, REACH and SvHC compliant
- Available in multiple colours
- Available in multiple lengths
- 100% factory tested
- PVC jacket