D-Connect CAT6 UTP Keystone-Type Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in standard multiple colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. These keystone jacks make it easy to color-code for easy network identification, distinguishing between Data, Voice and PoE. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50μinch gold plating on the jack contacts. Available for UTP systems, D-Connect Keystone Jacks conform to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) Category 6, and are designed for high-speed applications such as ATM 622 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet 1000 Mbps and future high-speed, high-megabit and shared-sheath applications. D-Connect Keystone Jacks are designed to work with 110 and Krone termination tools. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, wall outlets, surface mount box and patch panels. Using a unique adjustable protective strain relief cap, that supports multi-directional horizontal cable termination. The jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
- Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftsmanship;
- Toughened glass door with silk-screened flower pattern, vented front door border and rear Perforated Door;
- Adjustable feet and heavy duty castors are available simultaneously;
- Cable entry on the top cover and bottom panel with adjustable sizes ;
- Optional installation of plinth to enable cabinets fixation, under-base cable entry/ventilation;
- Efficient and reliable cabinet connection by baying kit;
- Removable side panels to ease maintain;
- Around 1/3 assembled original volume when flat pack.