FDSC-4R20LM-408 Fiber Optic Splice Closure is a dome type with big capacity, adopt vulcanized rubber as sealing component, helical and extrusion mechanical sealing, it is suitable for different methods of branchcable connection, including the branch of uncut cable. It is used for aerial, pole-mounted, wall-mounted and buried application. The closure has goods sealing performance, convenient to operate and wide range of applications..
- Exquisite design with precise dimension and craftsmanship;
- Toughened glass door with silk-screened flower pattern, vented front door border and rear Perforated Door;
- Adjustable feet and heavy duty castors are available simultaneously;
- Cable entry on the top cover and bottom panel with adjustable sizes ;
- Optional installation of plinth to enable cabinets fixation, under-base cable entry/ventilation;
- Efficient and reliable cabinet connection by baying kit;
- Removable side panels to ease maintain;
- Around 1/3 assembled original volume when flat pack.