Fast Media Converter (1)
Gigabit Media Converter (1)
10g Fiber Media Converter (1)
Managed Media Converter (1)
With the increasing demand for network management of equipment by operators, it is believed that the network management of fiber optic transceivers will become increasingly practical and intelligent.
NT3011 10/100/1000Mbps adaptive Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter adopts switching technology to fulfill media conversion.
10G Unmanaged Ethernet Media Converter Features:
- Diversified interfaces including SFP+, RJ45, and XFP.
- Supports 3R (Re-generation, Re-timing, Re-shaping) performance for extending network cable coverage
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Provide reliable long distance connection.
- Compact design, plug and play
- 10/100Mbps auto-sensed, facilitating network upgrade
- Built-in efficient switching core to implement flow control and reduce broadcast packets
- Full-duplex and half-duplex auto-sensed
- Supporting auto-sense of MDI/MDI-X, facilitating system commissioning and installation
- Supporting half /full-duplex of FX.
- Supporting 10/100Mbps store-and-forward and 100Mbps cut-through transmission.
- Supporting the transmission of 100Base-FX or STM-1, compatible with other devices
- Supporting low-time lag transmission
- Supporting the transmission of extra-long packets up to1600 bytes
- Extremely low power consumption (less than 2W), reliable and stable performance
- Options in single mode dual fiber or Multi-mode dual fiber.
- Support LFP function.
- Support Q-in-Q function, Optical port and Ethernet port can be set separately as dual Tag ports, and can be set as ISP Tag and ISP Tag TPID at will.
- Can query and configurate the operation mode of each port on local and remote devices, including port speed, full/half-duplex, and flow control, etc, and can display the real-time status of each port.
- Support bandwidth-limiting function: with the step of 64kps, the bandwidth can be set between 0Mbps and 100Mbps at will.
5.Offer MIB library files, support OpenView.Snmpc, and other softwares.
- Support link line-speed loopback, convenient for line debugging
- Multiple protocol supported 10G Ethernet, 10G FC, STM-64, OC-192
- Protocol transparent 3R fiber media transponder / repeater (Re-amplification, Re-shaping and Re-clocking)
- Hot Pluggable SFP+ or XFP transceiver
- 10G ports offering multiservice; 10G transponder and regenerator function
- Provides superior optics capabilities resulting in extended transport distances for regional application.
- Extend 10G Ethernet transmission over fiber
- Useful as a ‘Transponder’ in CWDM or DWDM systems for 10G Ethernet/Fiber Channel/STM-64
- Application for network backbones, such as R&D laboratory, Data center etc