- Loose tube construction with water blocking protection
- Option for LSZH in white colour or PE in black colour
- Individually colored optical fibres
- Offered with G.5652.D, G.657.A1 or G.657.A2 fibre types
E-glass strength members for rodent resistance
- Low loss performance using MTP® connectors
- Available in OS1/2. OM3, OM4 Fibre Grades
- Option for Loose Tube, Loose Tube Armoured and Universal Micro Cable Selection
- Polarity B
- Female/Un-Pinned and Male/ Pinned MTP® connectors
- 8x Fibre Micro cable 4.5mm OD Trunk & 3mm OD Patch Lead Options
- Available with LSZH, OFNP or OFNR Cable Jacket
- MTP® Interface – QSFP+ 40Gbase-SR transceivers are using MTP® interface
- 100% Factory terminated and tested
- Saves installation and re-configuration time
- This cable well exceeds the requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Class E, ISO/I EC 61156-5, EN50173, and RoHS Compliant Standards
- Operates at bandwidth of 250MHz
- Optimum support for Gigabit Ethernet
- Support superior electrical performance for optimum applications
- Supports IEEE 802.3: 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet), 100BASE-T (Fast Ethernet), and 10BASE-T applications
- Backward compatible with Category 5 and 5e components
- Includes non-metallic cross separator allowing for stronger signal strength and less vulnerability to noise interference, leads to maintaining and enhancing the cables performance
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications defined by IEEE 802.3af (PoE) and 802.3at (PoE+) standards
STRUCTURE DIAGRAM & DESCRIPTION 1
D-CONNECT Category 6A S/FTP PVC& LSZH cable well exceeds ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6A/Class EA requirements for Category 6A performance. They comply with all of the performance requirements for current and proposed applications. D-CONNECT Category 6A cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6A performance standards defined by the standards bodies with compliance verification certification.
D-Connect CAT6A Keystone Jacks are cost-effective building blocks for your cabling system. The Jacks can be used with both communications outlets and patch panels to maximize the flexibility of your inventory. Conforms to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 and CENELEC EN50173 (200x) for Category 6A/CLASS EA. The shielded jack provides superior alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression and protects critical data from potential EMI/RFI (electromagnetic interference/radio frequency interference).
D-Connect CAT6A keystone Jacks are designed to work without tool, its tool free. Jacks are compatible with a wide range of standard international faceplate, surface mount box and patch panels. This Cat 6A shielded Keystone Jack is ideal for government, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, gaming, and other environments where EMI/RFI and/or security may be a concern. The Jacks fit in standard IEC 60603-7 openings.
- Option for PE or or PA12 outer jacket
- Compact cable construction
- SZ reverse oscillated stranding for easy installation
- Nylon jacket option (PA12) for reduced installation friction
- Waterswellable dry core construction
- Enhanced tensile strength and kink resistance
- 250 μm loose tube construction
- Available with various fibre types
- Double PE jackets for environmental protection and water permeation resistance
- Dual jackets and CST armouring for enhanced impact and crush resistance
- Color coded fibres
- High strength glass-fiber polyester (SCM) body.
- High intensity and anti-emotion performance.
- Able to counter abrupt limit change and extreme environment.
- High capacity of up to 576 fiber.
- Pole and pad versions available.
- Provides flexible fiber cable management.
- Installation is quick and convenient.
- Compatible with all types of PLC splitters.
- Secure and reliable fastening and grounding to protect the fiber optic and devices inside.
- Pre-connectorised fiber pigtails installed for rapid deployment.