Fast Ethernet over Coax Converter...
- Upgrade any legacy CCTV system without the expense of re-cabling, use existing coax for transmission of IP video, swapping analogue cameras for IP/Megapixel models.
- Support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet to be transmitted over coaxial cable.
- One transmitter at remote end can support PoE+(30W) to IP camera.
- Up to 14 receivers at central housing can be rack-mounted to 2U chassis (NT-R14), connecting up to 14 cameras.
- Status LEDs indicate power, link connectivity/ activity for RJ45 and BNC ports.
- Sub-industrial design, working temperature range -20~70℃.
- High performance in thunder prevention and anti-jamming.
- Q9 regular BNC video connector (crimp terminal optional)
- Up to 500m over RG59, 350m over SYV75-3(64)