Ethernet And Power Over Coax Converter (1)
Ethernet And Power Over UTP Cable Converter (1)
- Upgrade any legacy CCTV system without the expense of re-cabling, use existing coax for transmission of IP video, swapping analogue cameras for IP/Megapixel models.
- Support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet to be transmitted over coaxial cable.
- One transmitter at remote end can support PoE+(30W) to IP camera.
- Up to 14 receivers at central housing can be rack-mounted to 2U chassis (NT-R14), connecting up to 14 cameras.
- Status LEDs indicate power, link connectivity/ activity for RJ45 and BNC ports.
- Sub-industrial design, working temperature range -20~70℃.
- High performance in thunder prevention and anti-jamming.
- Q9 regular BNC video connector (crimp terminal optional)
- Up to 500m over RG59, 350m over SYV75-3(64)
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM
- Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol:IEEE802.3/u, 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC, switch and HUB etc.
- Support up to 1522Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; backpressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-52V;
- Working temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT
- PoE (15.4W) and POE+ (25.5W) supported