Rack PDU (1)
Professional Online UPS (1)
Standing Network Racks (1)
Energy & DCIM Management Software (1)
- Remote real-time power measurement and monitoring
- Second window to monitor a data center’s PUE, RTI, RCI, Power, Carbon Footprint and rack status
- Remote real-time power outlet management*
- Remote real-time environment sensor monitoring
- True double-conversion – Output power factor is 1 (maxium), which means all of the power supplied is being used for productive work and makes work the most efficient.
- Programmable power management outlets – Users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure, this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting down noncritical devices.
- Emergency Power Off function (EPO) – EPO connector at rear panel allows emergency UPS Power Off from a remote location.
- SNMP + USB + RS-232 multiple communications – Allows either USB or RS-232 communication ports to work with SNMP interface simultaneously.
- Remote power outlet control (On, Off, Power Cycle) by individual outlets
- Real-time current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the outlet level (PE8108 / PE8208)
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, DHCP, NTP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping, Telnet
- Power-on sequencing – users can set the power on sequence and delay time for each port to allow equipment to be turned on in the proper order
- Massive Ventilation Rate
- Heavy Loading Capacity
- Easy Maintenance
- Optimized for Cable Management