- 6 or 12 cable bundles
- LSZH cable jacket
- Bespoke Labelling
- 100% Factory tested
- Provide quick and easy installation
- Supplied with hard or soft copy test results
- Available in Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a
- Screened or unscreened cable option
50μ gold plated RJ45 connector
- Metal plate box, electrostatic spraying on the surface;
- Modular design;
- Suitable for Duplex SC adapter；
- Attached welding and wiring marking paper, convenient for welding and wiring records;
- The position of the mounting ear can be adjusted to meet the needs of front, middle and rear installation.
- Angled adaptors
- High Density – 144F in 3U
- Available pre-loaded with splice cassettes & pigtails or with pre-terminated cable
- All types of Single-mode and Multi-mode fibers
D-CONNECT 19” rack mountable 90° Shielded Printed Circuit Board (PCB) straight patch panel fully conforms to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568 standards. Offered in Category 6 & 6A Shielded, 24 ports in 1U. The PCB is fully sealed for in-line IDC block and extra protection. This panel is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk ensuring peak performance and data integrity. It’s constructed out of heavy-duty cold rolled steel and includes an easy-access cover that protects the terminated cables and helps to keep them organized at the back of the rack. The back of the panel also features a C-shaped cable-management system to provide strain relief. The 24-port patch panel is color coded for both T568A and T568B universal wiring. The panel will also support unshielded cables, but with no EMI protection.
- 1U height
- 19’’ rack mountable
- Up to 24 ports
- Integrated cabling shelf for securing cables using cable ties
- 50um Gold plated on Contact Area
- Can be used with screened or unscreened RJ-45 jacks
- Metal construction assuring galvanic connections with module shields
- Earthing cord
The D-CONNECT UTP Blank Patch Panel is an entire steel body 24 ports UTP blank patch panel. UTP Cat.6 or Cat.6A keystone jacks can be assembled on this panel. A rare cable management tray with purposely designed cable tie positions, is supplied with each panel which is fitted without the need of any tools and fixing by simply snapping it into place. All kinds of cables with different dimensions can be fixed on the patch panel. Fit for Horizontal Distribution in the Equipments Room and equipments connecting.
D-CONNECT 19” rack mountable 180° UTP Printed Circuit Board (PCB) straight patch panel fully conforms to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568 standards. Offered in Category 6 & 6A, 24 ports in 1U and 48 ports in 2U. The PCB is fully sealed for in-line IDC block and
extra protection. Each panel consists of a number of 6 way blocks of RJ45 sockets, housed in a high quality plastic moulding.