D-Link CCTV 3+1 construction cable is of hybrid type with combination of Communication and Electrical conductors. The 3 Electrical conductor wire enables powering of the CCTV camera while the communication cable enable recording of images and communicating with control Room devices based on camera capabilities.
- 100% Pure copper
- Support Hybrid cable(Coaxial + 3 power)
- Shielded Communication cable
- Excellent signaling characteristics
- Material: cold rolled steel 1.5mm powder coating RAL7035
- Installation method: Wall mounting and / or 19” Rack mounting
- Ingress protection: IP54
- The box has two rows of splice trays. Capacity of each row is 288F so maximum capacity is 576F
- Multiple splice tray can use for both splice and hold one splitter.
- Multiple splice trays can be used for both splicing and housing one splitter.
- Capacity of splice tray: 24F per tray + one 2:32 PLC splitter.
D-Link HDMI Cables with Ethernet provides an uncompressed, all-digital interface for both audio and video signals.
Our cables infuse high quality tinned copper wire to resist interference and ensure high quality
- Crystal-clear video up to 4K and 1080p @ 60 Hz signals
- HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality: additional dedicated data channel supports networking*
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) and HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Gold-plated connectors for reliable transmissions
- Available in lengths from 1.5m to 5m
- Available in 180 degree and 90 degree connector options
- Available in longer length with standards HDMI connector
HCB-4AABLBR-X HDMI 2.0 Cable , Gold plated, Nylon braided 28AWG,Type A-A,90° connector
HCB-4AABLBRR-X HDMI 2.0 Cable , Gold plated, Nylon braided 28AWG,Type A-A,180° degree connector
HCB-4AABLBR-YY -HDMI 2.0 with Ethernet/Audio return, 30 Meter, Gold plated, 24AWG, Type A to Type A
X ,YY indicates the length of cable (X=1.5 to 5m), (YY=10m to 50m)